Tuesday, April 4, 2017

SEI CERT C Coding Standard

https://www.securecoding.cert.org/confluence/display/c/SEI+CERT+C+Coding+Standard

The C rules and recommendations in this wiki are a work in progress and reflect the current thinking of the secure coding community. Because this is a development website, many pages are incomplete or contain errors. As rules and recommendations mature, they are published in report or book form as official releases. These releases are issued as dictated by the needs and interests of the secure software development community.
Create a sign-in account if you want to comment on existing content. If you wish to be more involved and directly edit content on the site, you still need an account, but you'll also need to request edit privileges.

Front Matter  


Rules


Back Matter


1 comment:

  1. After a long time, I read a very beautiful and very important article that I enjoyed reading. I have found that this article has many important points, I sincerely thank the admin of this website for sharing it. Best i need a good hacker to help me repair my credit score service provider.

    ReplyDelete